truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS/PICS/VIDS HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<param></param><param></param>

Calgary 9/11 truthers go to the CBC headquarters to spread some truth but get harassed by security for "filming their building" and were told you can't film buildings anymore. After that they went around Calgary's downtown handing out free DVDs. Music by Zardonic

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

brainphreak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stood at valley fair and santana row mall in San Jose. We handed out 70+ DVD's today, tons of "remarkable facts" cards, deception dollars, information etc.

We quickly created 2 signs using 2$ bed sheets from a thrift store and tape, and marker, then put them up on the freeway overpasses. (two exits)

Finally we had a screening of press for truth at the local San Jose Peace Center, exposing the truth to local activists who work primarily on impeachment and ant-war movements. Was a great experience and everyone was very receptive. Was a LOONG day and it all paid off! Those signs we left up and will see how long they last!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parliament Square, London

CV
Admin of Doom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Annapolis, Maryland Reply with quote

Five hours on foot throughout downtown Annapolis, Navy town and capital of Maryland.

Thousands of eyes on our signs, tens of DVD infopacks and Deception Dollars distributed.

Way more positive feedback than negative.

Awesome trip, can't wait to go back.

http://9-11.meetup.com/343/
LeoKrayola

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: South Texas P.N.A.C. WE ARE CHANGE Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blackie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Perth 9/11 Truth Team waking our neighbours in Fremantle.

http://9-11.meetup.com/332/
http://911tap.blogspot.com
Austin911TruthNow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Willie Rodriguez drops in on A911TN - 11th Day Street Action Reply with quote

William's visit was unexpected and emotionally charging for ALL of us. A big THANK YOU to Houston 9/11 Truth member Greg Johnson for bringing him out and snapping some great shots of the group. We also want to thank the guys from PNACitizen for bringing the bullhorn and banners out on Saturday and for working so hard to get William down to Austin for THIS particular weekend. Words cannot express what it was like to stand for truth, shoulder to shoulder, with a true hero, William Rodriguez. The group's spirit was renewed and we remembered again our sense of purpose in this movement. After bullhorning at the State Capitol we walked down to FOX 7 and took turns on the bullhorn there. We blasted their front entrance and created quite a scene. We will have video up soon I promise. We are fired up down here. We are going to try to do some sort of street action every week like this.

Last but not least I wanted to personally say THANK YOU to all of the TRUE patriots that came out and made a difference this weekend. It would not have been the same if just one of you hadn't showed. We changed minds this weekend because YOU ALL were willing to sweat your asses off for the love of your country. There is nothing so motivating for me, as to see other people full of conviction and strength and love, coming together to do GOOD things for this world. Thank you, more than I can express...thank you.

Peace }j{ Michelle

Art V

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Pictures from weekend in LA Reply with quote

Everyone was a little spread out this weekend but I believe that maximum exposure was reached. A lot of 9/11 truth was intertwined with impeachment rallies from Thousand Oaks to LA. Here are just a few of the pictures with much thanks to Randy who was even interviewed by local media (but the cover up continues when his interview was shown), however we heard from a lady that his sign made it onto the news Thursday night. Also while Randy and I were at the impeachment rally in Thousand Oaks, a great shot of a 9/11 truth sign was featured in the Saturday edition of the Ventura County Star (don't think that it is online).

WEST HOLLYWOOD 8/9

101 FREEWAY IN LA 8/10

THOUSAND OAKS 8/10

STUDIO CITY 8/11

SHERATON GATEWAY HOTEL 8/11
coopberlin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Berlin Reply with quote

BERLIN TRUTHACTION AUGUST 2007

in cooperation with the weekly peace vigil
Anti War Komitee Berlin Neukoelln
and the Berlin free 9/11 DVD Network

at Brandenburger Gate - Pariser Platz

6 PM

http://www.bushtrash.com/links/truthaction/110807/

Ottawa911

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Ottawa, Canada Reply with quote

Sorry for the late post. It's been a busy week. I hit the town with 170 discs. I had the "11 Remarkable Facts About 9/11" card paperclipped to a burn of 9/11 Mysteries. I started with 200 but these things are so hard to hold onto. Pizza guys, people that knock on your door... Everyone's getting them Smile

I was heading to a rally against the SPP (North American Union) that had been organized by others. Will they accept 9/11 truth or will they recoil from me in horror?

They accepted me. Good people it seemed. Behind them, you can see the "Lady Dive" which is a tour bus that turns into a boat as it drives into the Canal.

Since this was an 'announced' rally, the 'Freedom Vans' were parked right next to the monument in case some of the protesters needed the Freedom beaten into them.

One of the protesters started loading batteries into a megaphone. I informed him about the Ottawa by-law 18. (1) which prohibits the use of a Megaphone without a noise by-law exemption ($50 and 60 working days please). He scoffed and said he didn't care.

Cops all over and a guy about to violate a noise bylaw.. I bugged out. Good thing too, since 2 of them got arrested when all was said and done. Wish I would have stuck around to film that.

Instead, I wandered the perimeter, then headed down to Rideau Street. I unloaded all of my discs as I walked around. Ottawa's a pretty beautiful city. My last disc went to a lady in front of the CBC Radio building on Sparks street.

LOTS of people got the TruthAction URL, lots of people got their paradigm shifted just a little, and hopefully lots will join me on September 11th when I head back to that same CBC Radio building. Wish I would have taken more pictures. I was out for about a total of 2 hours. One guy honked his horn and said he'd already ordered his Inside Job tee-shirt. Hopefully I'll see him in Sept

As always, one person can make a difference. I got sunburned for 9/11 truth this month I'll get a cold for it next month Smile
----------------------------------------
Uncle Stush

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: One Man Action Reply with quote

US Route 22 East, Phillipsburg NJ
<hr>

Musikfest----8/11/2007

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
donp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry so late...
virginia beach va
we had 5 people this time we handed out approx 300 flyers
we decided to do it in virginia beach again this time because of the large negative reaction from people there. heh it was even worse this time.it was about 90% bad 10% good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93zJRpJfy2k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAepUeq_Kg

america haters eh? people make me sad. i wish they would understand we are doing this because we love our country and hate seeing it high jacked for an elites agenda.[/url]
Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: DELETED Reply with quote

DELETED

Last edited by Abel Ashes on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
911truthmn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Minnesota Change Bullhorning Reply with quote

Here is the video we took before we gatehred for the picture that I posted earlier in the page. It was a good time and expecting even more around 9/11.
kfkonrad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Seattle 8/11 TruthAction Video Reply with quote

Sorry it's late:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: