truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Power of Facebook Concerning 9/11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: The Power of Facebook Concerning 9/11 Reply with quote

Mon, 01/10/2011
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-01-10/power-facebook-concerning-911

Recently I have noticed that facebook has become a very popular tool when it comes to trying to bring the truth out about September 11, 2001. Unfortunately, as some have been aware of for years, interesting conspiracy theories continue to win out over the truth when it comes to people's opinions. Why? Because disinfo is always working harder than the truth! All the other groups are full of conspiracy theories and few, if any FACTS! People that don't care about the truth are trying their hardest at making sure it stays that way as long as they can.

If Alex Jones gets one thing right, there is a war on for our minds!

Now that we are approaching the tenth year anniversary of nothing getting done, I am asking anybody and everybody that cares about the truth, not conspiracy theories, to please join the facebook group I made called "The Truth Movement". Just by joining and having your name there makes a BIG difference. So please consider my request and help me help you.

The group can be located at the following link on facebook:

The Truth Movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2540075712

The Truth Movement

Category:Common Interest - History

Description:

We are dedicated people trying to bring justice to the victims of the events which took place on September 11, 2001. These attacks resulted in over 3000 immediate deaths of innocent people while the numbers continue to grow everyday because of this atrocity.

As the tenth anniversary of 9/11 soon approaches, a lot of truly sincere people out there have did their best to try and get some answers to the many unanswered questions concerning events surrounding that day.

Unfortunately too many good people have been systematically lead down the wrong path by chasing baseless conspiracy theories! As a result of this, nothing postitive gets accomplished and only leads to endless, time wasting, debates over various opinions.

This could also be the reason why the subject of 9/11 has been marginalized by the main stream media for so many years, just as most of us have marginalized the REAL research for so many years!

This group has been constructed as a place where people can come to find REAL FACTS and HARD EVIDENCE which conclusively proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, that we have still not been told the truth concerning what really happened on the morning of September 11, 2001.

The only way we are going to credibly deconstruct the Final 9/11 Report at this point is to throw out all the speculation and theories and get them with their own evidence. Their documents, interviews and records are finally being released. We need to go chapter by chapter and link the statement to the footnote to the cited reference in the released documents and then work back to the claim from the evidence.

Please try to take the time to go through some of the various information presented here so you will be better equipped to give answers as to why you say "9/11 was an inside job!".

Thank you for taking the time to do some REAL research!

Sincerely,

The Truth Movement.

.ps; if anyone has a problem with me linking to their sites, please just let me know and I will remove the links. If anyone would like me to link to their sites, please also let me know.

Thank you David Chandler, Michael Wolsey and John Bursill for being administrators of the group.

It is with the utmost appreciation that you guys will ensure there is at least one place on facebook where people can go to get factual information about September 11th instead of just a bunch of wild unsubstantiated conspiracy theories!

Exclamation
shure

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you to...

John Bursill, Michael Wolsey, David Chandler and Frank Legge for being administrators on "The Truth Movement" facebook page! People should be happy to know that there is at least one group on facebook that is interested in the facts and not baseless conspiracy theories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> Truth Action All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: