truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rock the Bells - Saturday - August 18th - San Francisco

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> June 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brainphreak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Rock the Bells - Saturday - August 18th - San Francisco Reply with quote

I know not many members of this group may be fans of "hip hop"/"rap", but there is a concert coming up in San Francisco which would be an EXCELLENT opportunity for spreading the word to people who may actually listen.

This is a concert with acts such as "Immortal Technique" (big time 911 activist), "Sage Francis" (another activist), "Public Enemy" (more activism), "Rage Against the Machine" (definitely big time activists), and many other acts such as "The Coup" "WuTang Clan" "the Roots" "Cypress Hill" among lesser named acts.

The audience who listens to these bands know of the government corruption but may not know the depth or the details. They would definitely be prime candidates for learning about the truth. There is sure to be a young crowd as well as an older crowd (many bands are OLD), everyone from rockers (RATM) to rappers (Immortal Technique). Their lyrics are not the usual "rap" lyrics, they speak nothing but the truth and have meaning behind their lyrics. I am planning to go there and bring as many DVD's and flyers as I possibly can, and come home empty handed. If anyone is interested in attending this concert with me, let me know and maybe we can arrange carpool.

Check out some of the work by "immortal technique", this is not light hearted, he is angry and motivated to make change.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=immortal+technique&search=

I recommend "the cause of death" or "the 4th branch" or even "freedom of speech", all are great. His albums are "revolutionary vol. 1" and "revolutionary vol. 2" both of which are great. (part two is much better though)

http://rockthebells.net/ for more details
Saturday - August 18th - San Francsico, CA - McCovey Cove (Parking Lot) - On-Sale Now

Public enemy has made albums such as "rebirth of a nation" "theres a poison going on" ""the new whirl odor" "it takes a nation" and others.

The Coup has done songs such as "5 Million Ways To Kill A C.E.O." and utilize a full band for their music. One of their albums is titled "Genocide and juice"

My personal favorite is "sage francis" and you can hear his work when you visit my myspace page here:

http://www.myspace.com/theblackpacket

You will hear his song called "makeshift patriot" which is an amazing piece of work about the events of 9/11 and following mass brainwashing. I highly recommend this song if you check out ANY. I am not a big rap fan, but these are true artists and not at all to be put in the same league with modern "rappers". I would consider them more spoken word artists with attitude and great production in their music.

The important thing is the concert will be all day and thousands will be there to pass out info to. Rage Against the Machine is somewhat legendary and have not played a concert in years since this recent reunion. That alone will bring in all rockers of every kind. They are massive activists and every song is motivational about rising up and the corruption we face.

Songs include: "Killing in the Name, Know Your Enemy, Take the Power Back" with albums such as "renegades" and "Evil Empire".

Let others know as well!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go and do outreach there even if I don't get a ticket.
Art V

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the same concert will be in san bernardino august 11th
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> June 11 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: