truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

State capitol?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: State capitol? Reply with quote

I think it's a good idea.
ZachM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means come join me in Sacramento. Very Happy I've been told by the police that you need a permit to protest on Capitol grounds. I'm sure we could get a permit, but even if we don't the city sidewalk around the perimeter is still fair game.
YT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet the folks in Austin would be down with this idea too.. haha

Poor DC, they will have nowhere to go -

But seriously, I think demonstrations at our state capitols is a good idea - planning for June might give us enough time to promote the idea.

I'm going to look into getting a permit for the capitol in Sacramento.
YT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to do this.
cbrouillet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: To the Capitols!!! Reply with quote

I think it is a great idea- and hope we can persuade an artist to help with graphics to help promote the events. We do need a permit for Sacramento. I can bring my 9 watt sound system- but if we get the Sacramento 9/11 truth group to participate- maybe we can do better than that.

We also should plan on a specific message that can be echoed in State Capitols throughout the land- perhaps echo Vermont's call for a real investigation with a powerful condemnation of the Cover-Up Commission- Hey maybe we can bring our 12' x 8' replica (of the Commission Report photos posted at http://www.communitycurrency.org/sfteaparty.html) to Sacramento- and toss the book at them...
ZachM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up an application form for a permit today and will mail it to one of you ASAP. Just PM me an address. Smile

I recommend gathering at the front steps of the Capitol, which is the West side. I've been to other demonstrations in that location. Also based on past events, I believe amplified instruments are allowed. It'd be great if we can find someone to entertain the crowd.
cbrouillet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Permit/Music Reply with quote

Good Work!!!

My mailing address is-

No. Ca 9/11 Truth Alliance
PO Box 60511
Palo Alto, CA 94306

I'll see what i can do to get musicians- at least a sound system. I'm starting a two hour weekly radio show on We The People Radio Network, Mondays 7-9 pm, http://www.wtprn.com and I'm finding some great 9-11 / impeachment music and support for our movement- by June- we might be able to draw a real crowd and some names...

Carol Brouillet
ZachM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Application is on its way, Carol. By the way, thanks for getting me started on activism back in September. You gave me my first stack of Deception Dollars at the Power to Peaceful concert.
YT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a kickass graphic to promote June 11 and we need it soon.
myk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Capital is a great idea. I have a membership to Zipcar, so I'll rent the car for the day and if anyone needs a ride let me know.

I think logically its a great step.
Art V

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: sate capitol Reply with quote

what do you suggest for the folks in Southern CA
ZachM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you can't make it to Sac, I'd suggest the largest state government building you can get to. Others may have ideas too.
Randy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm. I might drive to Sacramento from LA for this.
YT

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to be calling for specific actions like this anymore until there is the organization/participation needed to promote it effectively. It's like pulling teeth just to fucking get people to do ANYTHING, much less something specific.
YT

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, if we say STATE CAPITOLS and CITY HALLS then I think it will work out fine.

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: