truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOS ANGELES *** last minute change ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
youthskatersforthetruth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
This is not some monthly rally that everyone enjoys taking part in as some sort of social event. This is the first ever, nationally organized, multiculturally contributed, unwaivering, unfaultering, organic response to total tyranny.

I am honored to be on the front lines with all of you as we take this movement to the next level.

Damn man you hit it right on the nail. We have to show these cowards what we are made of and what we have. What i noticed about the Venice Rally is the age difference in our crowd. It really shows that the movement has hit all types of people and thats what we really need.
Art V

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOUTHSKATERSFORTRUTH...what celebrity spots can we hit up? some really posh shopping like Beverly Hills. To be honest I don't really know the hip spots where celebs hang out. it's possible that shuomnik may know where the spots are.

walking around Beverly hills it's about 50/50 you see somebody who is "famous" because they're on tv, well we should be there giving information to them and asking them on camera whether or not they support a new investigation or not.

i have heard rumors the buzz around hollywood is 9/11 truth so you never really know how that individual "celebrity" will answer.

so 1) do we hit up celebrity spots as one of our local actions in LA
2) can we have a designated freeway blogging team hitting up major freeway overpasses?

On a side note, I know that there is a reporter in Ventura County who has expressed interest in covering monthly actions in Ventura. with that being said is there anyone who is down to to 8-11 in ventura?
I know that 8-11 is also the same day as the Ventura County fair, where there would be hundreds of people, so standing outside and passing out info could be a good action, especially if we could get the media coverage too (just throwing it out there)
Shumonik

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Good ideas ! Reply with quote

Art, I dont know of any specific spots for celebrities. Rodeo Dr. sounds like a good spot to do an action. I was questioned for a bit by a pretty cool Beverly Hills police officer on my way home from the Mayor's Conference action while flyering cars (of course he got one too) and he said that BH has alot of weird municipal codes. but a steet action is workable I'm sure. It would be good for a weekend, maybe next weekend if anyone's down or the weekend after the 11th.

It would be really cool if someone was down to do the fair in Ventura and make contact with the reporter. I think we are at a spot right now where we can handle a few different regional spots and plus we'll recruit more SoCal (LA area) folks to our crew that way.

Justin, it's great you will be at Rock the Bells, a perfec venue for 9-11 Truth and gathering the young folks and getting some drops about 9-11 truth from the RZA, Nas, Immortal Technique and all them. That would make some big waves and I think you're right, they know the deal and wont be scared to say it. Make sure you get as many as possible. I went a couple years back and I remember that almost all the artists are walking around, at a booth or signing autographs. Very accessible.
Wish I could hear some of those sets. The best Hip Hop concert of the entrie year, can only be supercharged by 9-11 Truth.

Speaking of Hip Hop, check my crew Libra Project's (www.libraproject.com) first music video "Bridge" produced by my brother and his friend.
<param></param><param></param>

y'all are doing very important work, remember to breathe always (message to self really), peace!
"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories... that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty.”—George W. Bush
Shumonik

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Oh yeah, Freeway blogging Reply with quote

How could I forget freeway blogging. This is something you;ve spoken of about Art. and it's a crucial paart of our activism that is missing thank you for the perpetual reminders. I'm doen to go and do some. we can do the hanging ones, but I'd say holding the banners during Rush hour for a half hour or hour is a good gig and that way we wont get them jacked by City workers.

yeah being that we representy LA, freeway capitol of America we should really get on this with a quickness. Who's good with banners?
"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories... that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty.”—George W. Bush
youthskatersforthetruth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure of any celebrity spots where their would be some for sure, but i do know that BH has alot of celeb spots, like you mention Rodeo Dr. Im down for that, im also down for some freeway blogging, i don't think i could make it out to ventura since thats a 2 and a half hour drive for me ( i come from south orange county ). But freeway blogging and Celebs spots or whatever im down.

Ill also be filming and taking pics again.
youthskatersforthetruth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn man im sorry to tell you guys but i wont be able to make it out on the 11th i just realized thats its the pops birthday Sad
Randy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's he getting for his birthday? A book or a DVD?
youthskatersforthetruth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dvd 4 sure haha hes seen all my videos and he agrees for the most part.
funhouse1970

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: If you don't have plans for the night of the 11th Reply with quote

One of my favorite bands is playing at the henry fonda, Spoon. Like to see some people there wear your shirts if you got em - I'll be breaking out the "Controlled Demolition" [url]911WeKnow.com[/url] shirt. Say hi.

Teach at least one person about what happened on that day.
Randy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***LAST MINUTE CHANGE FOR SATURDAY***

Fri 8/10
8:30 to 9:30 AM, outside City Hall, downtown LA (City Council meeting starts @ 10 AM)

(from Jeremy) If we went early, like 8:30, there is a perfect freeway overpass over the 101 within walking distance of our actions. We could do it for a half hour or 45 minutes during rush hour and be back in front of City Hall for our actions. City Hall followed by:
LA Times, Parker Center / Police HQ (all within walking distance)
lunch - Little Tokyo down the block

2 PM to 5 PM Westwood Federal Bldg, Wilshire & Veteran. We could go up into Westwood and/or UCLA after, for those that want.

Sat 8/11 ***change of location***
11 AM & 5:30 PM actions
California Democratic Council convention
http://www.cdc-ca.org/2007_Convention_Schedule.html
Sheraton Gateway Hotel (LAX)
6101 W Century Blvd
Los Angeles 90045

It has been brought to our attention that the California Democratic Council convention is taking place this weekend. This was discussed at a meeting on Monday. An email was sent out to the group and everyone who replied is in favor of this change.

Particularly of note on the schedule (link above) is Kucinich at Noon (arrive 11 AM) and Obama at 7:30 PM (arrive 5:30). At 6:20 there will be a "labor action" where conventioneers will march down to the Hilton to show solidarity with the workers on strike, and they will be marching past us on the corner in front of the Sheraton.

Parking is $13.50 self-park (everybody carpool) and you can go in and out. There is another lot for $9, but you can't. I mention this because of the time gap between events.

Try to get the word out on the change. Some people may show up here, and that's okay too:
11 AM to 3 PM, Westwood Federal Bldg

Sun 8/12
12 Noon to 1:30 PM, Westwood Federal Bldg, Wilshire & Veteran

with ENOUGH / LA Impeachment Center (this is an ongoing weekly event)
when / if parking behind the Fed Bldg on the weekend, rows 22-24 are recommended (Metro park & ride)

Be flexible. Possible spontaneous marches, actions, side-trips, smaller groups to Santa Monica pier or the promenade, Rodeo Dr, overpasses???
www.911truthla.net , www.911truthla.us , email: [email protected] , Randy @ [email protected]
youthskatersforthetruth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys just checkin in to see how things went? I couldn't make it out but i did do some bullhorning from my car at the local campground
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: