truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Austin's Ready to Roll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Austin911TruthNow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Austin's Ready to Roll Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone that came out last week on the 11th AD. I think we're getting better at organizing this street action thing. Very Happy
AND we got the real website up and running FINALLY--no more Rupert's Space. There are some glitches, patience please. Feedback is much appreciated.

I also want to personally thank everyone that has stepped up in our group and in to our group over the past two months while I dealt with some family business.
We truly believe that we are changing minds and hearts down here in Austin, we have had such moving conversations these past few months.
We are so priviledged to be a part of this movement with ALL of YOU.

Now...enough of that sappy shizz, get back to work patriots!

Peace }j{ Michelle

check it out Arrow www.austin911truthnow.org
YT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Michelle!

I'm glad to see this - I was beginning to wonder what was going on. I saw the groups' page was gone from myspace and hadn't heard from you guys in a while. But as the headline says, it looks like y'all are ready to roll. Congrats on the site! Stay in touch and keep kicking ass.
Austin911TruthNow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Can we get a head count peeps??? Reply with quote

This weekend the Saturday action and Eleventh Day Action coincide, so we’d like to see as many people join us as possible! We will be meeting at the Capitol (intersection of 11th and Congress) at 11AM, and then march down to FOX News on 10th Street at 1 PM. Everyone bring a sign, reading, “Stop the 9/11 Media Blackout” or “FOX News 9/11 Cover-up”. After the protest, we will flier heavily through downtown Austin, especially 6th Street so that all of the drunken Saturday night crowd will see flyers everywhere. We will provide flyers, but if you want to bring your own, anything extra you can do will be appreciated! We hope to see you out there! There may be more to do as more people get involved. Where are all of our hardcore Austin patriots??? William Rodriguez on Friday and 11th Day Actions on Saturday - stand and be counted friends - there is no excuse this weekend.

Peace
Michelle
www.austin911truthnow.org
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: