truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEST COAST CONVERGENCE in SAN FRANCISCO MAY 10 & 11
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> May 11 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: WEST COAST CONVERGENCE in SAN FRANCISCO MAY 10 & 11 Reply with quote

Flyer 1 PDF | Flyer 2 PDF

Millions of people around the world question the US Government's account of the event that "changed everything" and provided a permanent excuse for a global terror war and the destruction of our freedoms. Our voices are silenced by the established antiwar organizations and even the so-called alternative media but we will be silenced no more. Join concerned citizens from Vancouver to San Diego as we converge in San Francisco for two days of action that are bound to make history!

Saturday May 10

2 PM Federal Building Demonstration
6 PM Mission Street March

Sunday March 11

11 AM Haight Street March
3 PM Golden Gate Park outreach

Last edited by YT on Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
rdwndysrf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Flyer!

Any chance we can switch the party to Saturday night? Maybe we can bar hop and shake things up a bit - in a good way, of course. Us folks from up north were probably going to hit the road on Sunday afternoon.

Muchas gracias for organizing!
YT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, after the Mission Street march we can do a Pub Crawl for 9/11 Truth...

Thanks for the WEST COAST idea, Bob!
YT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the groups participating:

truthaction.org
We Are Change LA
We Are Change Seattle
San Diego 9/11 Truth
truther.org
SF Truth Action
Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance
Santa Cruz 9/11 Truth
Sacramento 9/11 Truth
San Jose 9/11 Truth
Humboldt 9/11 Truth

...add yours!
rdwndysrf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got 4 confirmed from Seattle so far. Has anyone booked a room yet or have recommendations on where to stay? i'm going to research it today and I'll post what i find.
cbrouillet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Logistics Reply with quote

There is a Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance Meeting on Thursday night, April 17th- actually the same day as the FCC hearings at Stanford which I will go to- and I might be late to the meeting. We're also having a joint meeting between 9/11 Truth groups (Bay Area ones on May 1st- which I'll have to miss because I'll be at the Media Conference in Sunnyvale), but I hope we figure out a real meeting space for each day.
I don't live in SF, but when I organized the SF Int'l Inquiry at the Herbst Theater near the Civic Center, I was able to get us a special deal on hotel rooms a short walk away- which offerred free continental breakfasts. (I used The Embassy Hotel) http://www.theembassyhotelsf.com/location.html . I had to book a block of rooms in advance however.

It's always challenging to find meeting space in San Francisco, but I hope we can figure it out quickly- before people print and distribute flyers without the details.

Carol Brouillet
victronix01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homestays are what the Greens use for statewide meetings. It just takes coordinating but if you have people willing to host you can put out the offer and don't have to do all the hotel research. We have a lot of locals who support 9/11 truth with couches.

We'll try to be there (rare!). I'm currently sick from taking on too much stuff, but hopefully by then . . .

Great idea.
Joe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: hostel two nights 26 bux total Reply with quote

We have a hostel where a truther works who can offer a night for 26 bux and a second night free if needed.. forgotten the name of the place so I'll give him a call... IM me if you need details.
bbruhwiler8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: This is gonna be HUGE! Reply with quote

--> We will have at least FOUR 2-SIDED giant BLUE BANNERS with powerful 9-11 TRUTH MESSAGES on BOTH SIDES held high OVER OUR HEADS!

This will be the biggest outreach, visibility and solidarity action on the West Coast, folks. We have peeps from Vancouver coming down. We love you Canada! We need everybody to get motivated and make the effort to be in San Francisco on Sunday at 11am, and if you can make it on Saturday at 2pm. The 9-11 Truth Movement is gaining momentum, and this Rally is a concrete way all of us can have a direct, positive and powerful influence on that forward momentum.

We are the 9-11 Truth Movement, so let's be there and represent. Others around the world are looking to us for inspiration and motivation. How many of us have wished we could have a big impact on getting the truth out? Well here is a prime opportunity for all us, so please put your smiles on, print out and pass out flyers by the 100s and let's do this!

If you made it to San Diego back in February, then you know what an incredible and exhilarating experience it is to be among so many truly good peeps who are determined to wake up others to the truth about 9-11. Words seriously can not describe it. If you have not been to a big 9-11 Truth march and rally, then this is your chance to be a part of history --> not just in the sense of being present at a big event, but more historical in the sense that you will be contributing directly to saving the country and the world from the oligarchy that is moving quickly to seal their control over the planet.

This march and rally is seriously THAT important and THAT big... and will be THAT phenomenal. We need you there.

With you in solidarity,
Bruno
WeAreChangeLA
Joe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: get there by 2 pm on saturday Reply with quote

People, people: May 11 is the focus because it is the 11th of the month and that is the focus of our international eleventh of the month truthaction till justice campaign. But seriously, this is the first ever in recorded history West Coast Convergence of 911 Truth for Peace.
Get there for the Saturday, May 10th action at 2pm at the Federal Building at 7th and Mission in SF, really. It's not just about a day of action and go home; it's a weekend out of our vast lives dedicated to networking with fellow resistance fighters on the west coast directing our energies at 911 truth now, and it deserves our attention, our letting go of comfort and sleeping in on Saturday morning for once.
Plus to use an SF Bay Area/ NorCal term, "It's gonna be hella fun".
Saturday night's gonna be our little shindig of socializing but c'mon, get there for the activism and then celebrate, though if you just show up that's ok too.
Point blank: be there on saturday for the event at the fed.
John Bursill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG!!!

Can't wait to see the evidence!

Regards John
YT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

convergence facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=11390824258
Joe

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: phone number contact for all you visitors Reply with quote

hey all.. here is a number you can call when in sf to get ahold of someone who will be up on the when and where of everything happening.
510 967 1527
joe
AaronD

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Yo! Reply with quote

Hello Fellow Truthers/Patriots,

If you need a place to crash while in town, I work at a hostel where I can hook up a deal for you (2 nights for $26 for one bed in a dorm room).

Though I'm not sure how many I'll be able to accomdate, the location is central and the hostel is solid:
http://sfhostels.com/downtown/

Let me know before you book. Also, I'll have some room at the place I'm residing in Oakland.

Take care!

-Aaron Dames
[email protected]
301 910 7466
AaronD

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: flyers Reply with quote

Howdy,

Let me know if you need some flyers -- I've got plenty!

-Aaron
301 910 7466
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> May 11 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: