truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACTIONS: MARCH 11 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: ACTIONS: MARCH 11 2010 Reply with quote

POST YOUR MARCH 11 ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

or mail to [email protected]

thanks to all contributing activists!
YT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN FRANCISCO

Beautiful day. I had been on the other side of the world and hadn't done an action with SF Truth Action in months and it was so inspiring and gratifying to show up and find such a vibrant and diverse action going on. All the committed old timers and a whole bunch of new people involved too. It's pretty awesome to see something you started grow into its own force and to see it thriving, doing exactly what it was intended to do. The few pictures my camera let me take don't really show much of what was going on, but I'm pretty sure there were other pics taken that will be added later. We've got another action early tomorrow morning - a freeway banner hanging in Berkeley.

YT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAINE, MINNESOTA

From John:

Quote:
There is a lot happening in 911 truth here in Minnesota. For example,
David Ray Griffin is coming to speak in Saint Paul on April 24th. I
wanted to do something to compliment other people’s efforts. I figure that
we need more street actions but I did not have a lot of time to coordinate
with others. So I went out alone in the suburbs of Minneapolis with a
truth sign.

I picked a spot in the large suburb called Blaine. One side of the sign
reads ‘Real 911 truth will bring real peace’ and on the other side it
reads ‘do you know about the collapse of world trade center building
seven?” This is a very well trafficked street and about a thousand cars
went by. It feels very different here than it does when protesting further
in to the center the city. This is an independent minded place that
overwhelmingly voted for Jessie Ventura when he ran for governor. However,
I can see by expression on the faces that people don’t expect me to be
doing this here.

There was light drizzle falling on to the remains of the snow. One large
pickup drove by with the window down and the guy yelled-“F___ youuuuu”
while traveling about 50mph. Some people honked their horns but had tinted
windows so I could not see in. Some people took my picture with
cameras-but none of them stopped and got out. So I’m sorry that I don’t
have a picture of me holding the sign I’ll get one next month.

All in all, I think that this was pretty effective. I’m pretty sure that
in terms of waking people up, one person alone can still make a
difference.
YT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOS ANGELES

Quote:
HI COSMOS!

WE ARE CHANGE LA DID THE 11TH OF THE MONTH TRUTH ACTION ON THE BLUFFS ABOVE THE SANTA MONICA PIER. THEY DID A PREP ON THE BANNERS AND LABELED HUNDREDS OF DVDS, (IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH) TO BE HANDED OUT A THE MARCH 20TH WAR PROTEST IN HOLLYWOOD.

PHOTOS: http://gallery.me.com/capochic1111#102798

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN PALISADES PARK ...WE EVEN HAD A BUS LOAD OF TOURISTS (FROM DENMARK) STOP BY TO CHECK OUT OUR DISPLAY BOARDS AND BANNERS....WE HANDED THEM THE A&E FOR 9-11 TRUTH FLYERS AND DVDS TO TAKE HOME!

I'M HOPING FOR A LARGE TURN-OUT ON MARCH 20TH ...WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE THE ANTI-WAR CROWD AND VETERANS FOR PEACE STANDING TOGETHER W/ 9-11 TRUTH!

PEACE, TRUTH NOW MORE THAN EVER!
CHIC

Ottawa911

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Ottawa Canada Reply with quote

Hello everyone and welcome to this, our thirty-sixth truthaction. Next month will be 3 years straight! The weather was warm enough that coats weren’t needed. Not everyone believed me, but then again, not everyone grew up in Northern Ontario. It felt like mid-summer to me out here!

The Re-Open 9/11 Banner always attracts attention. In fact, we were visited by police within about 10 minutes of putting it up. The good news is that it got to stay up. Thanks for respecting our freedom of expression. Always appreciated.

Les brought a stack of his own discs this month, so we handed out way more than 300 DVDs!

John made it out this month. He’s a great trooper and he’s always got a smile. Thank you John for supporting this campaign both with your time and with resources. John has contributed a lot of blanks over the last few months. We always need more blank DVDs

I was a little rusty at first, having missed the last couple of months, but it didn’t take long to warm up. After about 10 minutes, I was regurgitating all the great talking points that make this movement so fun. Many people we talked to had still not heard of the 9/11 Truth Movement, even with the recent coverage by the CBC’s The Fifth Estate. We did our best to fix that.

You may have noticed that we have an insert in this month’s disc set. That’s because on April 30, we will be having RICHARD GAGE AIA as a guest speaker here in Ottawa! This, my friends, is going to be a packed theatre so make sure you get there early. Richard Gage has never been to Ottawa, and we got Carleton University as our spot. Carleton University has an Architecture building. We’re hoping they come out in droves. If you have a television/radio show and want to interview Mr Gage, please let us know and we’ll see if it can be arranged.

I never noticed that spot on my shirt. I am hoping it’s not permanent!

New York Ground Zero witness David Long joined us in our truthaction this month. It is always great to see him, as he was personally effected by 9/11.

300+ DVDs gone in under 2 hours

Now, I know it might look like I’m doing the Illuminati “El Diablo” hand symbol. I can assure you, it is purely by accident!

Many questions were asked, and as always, we answered them in a very civilized peaceful manner. No one yells at our truthactions.

Many thanks to Ken for jumpstarting the Richard Gage visit. This is like a dream come true

From all of us at Truth Action Ottawa, we would like to extend our thanks to all the other groups around the world that are out every 11th. We proudly stand with you until justice. Please join us in exposing the coverup. See you all on April 11
----------------------------------------

Last edited by Ottawa911 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
dynamiteandroses

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more from san francisco:

all pictures can be viewed here: http://www.meetup.com/sftruthaction/photos/850826/
YT

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BERKELEY

Ottawafro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: March 20th,2010 Truth Action - FREEWAY BLOGGING + RCMP Reply with quote

Members of WE ARE CHANGE Ottawa / Ottawa 911 Truth went out for our March Truth Action.

Our plan was to go to the Vanier Parkway overlooking the 417 Highway from 2 - 4 pm and hold our 9/11 truth signs to forward the message of 9/11 truth.

We had lots of cars honks from the 417 Highway and the traffic on the Vanier Parkway definitely slowed as those passing by in the car slowed down to read our signs.

An Ottawa policeman stopped by after 45 minutes and asked us to leave the overpass due to safety concerns, could not provide a specific bylaw in regards to this. The Officer mentionned that he wasn't there to stop our protest however we had to leave the overpass. We did so but not before giving him a DVD.

Matt B: "We asked Mr. policeman about 3 times about the specific law we were violating ... he basically gave us the "people are complaining" "safety issue, please go past the overpass" " you might hurt yourself" arguments - turned out a blessing in disguise - truth-actioned right in front of the rcmp Smile "

In total , we have 10 individuals who took the time out of their Saturday afternoon to participate in the truthaction. A positive sign as we are looking forward to having an active summer of spreading the truth.

Here we are in front of the RCMP headquarters which has a lot of traffic going by on the Vanier Parkway and from Coventry Road.

We stayed in front of the RCMP headquarter for the remainder of the two hours. As Matt B put it: "Some bottom line stats: After 2.5 hours of work, that any good person could do daily or weekly: 5-6 cars gave us "F-U"s ; 400-600, conservatively, honked and gave us thumbs up!"

Matt R joined us while he was back in Ottawa from his travels across Canada

We also were joined by first time activists Suzy and Steve.

Always good to see Scott and Amelia

Side view picture of the bunch of us.

Group shot except for Matt R who took the picture

Brigit who came all the way from Vancouver

Video Slideshow of Photos

http://www.youtube.com/user/ottawafro

NewfieTruther

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic stuff Tyrone. Bravo!

Canadians For 9/11 Truth
http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: