truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After the Dream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> News and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
operator kos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: After the Dream Reply with quote

Hey fellow truthers,

Many of you have probably seen my 9/11 graphic novel, Fighting for G.O.D. (Gold, Oil, and Drugs) which came out back in 2007. Since then I've been working on a new book called After the Dream and I'm happy to announce that it's just been released!

After the Dream is a fictional story, but it touches upon many real events in our world's political underbelly. As a certain revolutionary once said, sometimes an artist uses lies to tell the truth. I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but one of the main characters barely survives 9/11 and goes on to become a low-level army intelligence officer in Afghanistan. He starts to have doubts about his mission when he learns that mercenaries he's working with are smuggling opium and trafficking children. After the Dream also deals with topics like MKULTRA, peak oil, and more.

You can read After the Dream online for free at http://www.afterthedream.net If you'd like to help spread the word, you can become a fan and post a link on Facebook. Also, there are webcomic voting sites listed on the front page of my site which you can vote at up to once a day to help get my book some exposure.

Thanks folks, and keep up the good fight! I'll see some of you out on the street next week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> News and Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: