truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> April 11 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adanac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: 9/11 Civil Informationing in the Fraser Valley (Canada) Reply with quote

Friday, April 11th and Saturday, April 12th, 2008

Civil Informationing in Maple Ridge, B.C.
in the heart of the Fraser Valley (East of Vancouver)

Fraser Valley 9/11 Truth took to the streets of Maple Ridge on Friday with Marina and Wayne present from 3 pm until 6 pm during Rush Hour at our usual spot, at the corner of 224th St and Dewdney. Then, on Saturday Terry, John, Marilyn, Wayne and Marina were out from 2 pm until 7 pm.

We had a new portable table and several new signs, and a new digital camera (still no video camera, sorry). Tracey brought a number of 9/11 books, including the 9/11 Commission Report to help demonstrate the inconsistencies, cover ups, obfuscation and lies that have been widely perpetuated. All went extremely well and totally civil. In two days, only 2 people flipped us the bird, while many honked horns, waved and cheered us on as the drove by. Many passersby took over 100 DVDs and a bunch of 9/11 music CDs, as well as virtually all of our printed literature and Deception Dollars. We had some very interesting conversations with people who already knew much about 9/11. One young man named Steve who came by with two school friends (all are grade 12 students) expressed interest in joining us. He has been doing 9/11 Truth research and activism on his own for a while and was delighted to find us, and to receive some validation for what he has been telling his friends. We received no complaints or disparaging words from anyone passing by. We noticed a good spike of hits on our website, and several new sign-ups for our newsletter.

Of the many police cruisers that passed by, we noticed that all of the officers looked straight ahead and would not acknowledge our presence there, as if under orders to ignore us and pretend we weren't there. A number of fire trucks also passed by giving us no reaction whatsoever. We would like the RCMP, members of the local Fire Department and the Ambulance Service of B.C. to know that we are seeking Truth and Justice for 9/11 victims, many of whom were your brothers and sisters with the NYPD and NYFD, as well as paramedics. The official explanations for the murder of nearly 3000 people (including 24 Canadians) on September 11th, 2001 are totally inadequate. The physical evidence, the science, and the many eye witnesses (Including many First Responders) tell a completely different story than what we were led to believe, and point to complicity by the government, the property owner, city officials, and others, and a massive cover up.

The families of the victims and many survivors have called the 9/11 Commission report a farce and have been asking for a new, fair and impartial investigation into 9/11, as are many scholars, academics, engineers, architects, military and commercial pilots, air-traffic controllers, ex-military personnel, former high level CIA Officers, FBI Agents, former government insiders including numerous former Defence Ministers, and tens of millions of citizens world wide. We hope that you too will take a good look at the evidence, not only for the sake of those who died, but also because we hope that disclosure of all of the relevant facts will help to prevent such a fate for you or others in your position.

We are out on the streets voluntarily, civilly and peacefully, as a public service, because we care about Truth and Justice. No one should fear us nor fear full disclosure of the facts, except those who have something to hide, or something to gain from the illegal War on Terror, at the expense of 3000 innocent 9/11 victims. So, if you are hearing negative reports and propaganda about us, please consider the source!

We invite you, members of the RCMP, Firefighters and First Responders to stop by and talk to us anytime when you see us on the street. You will find that we are not anti-police, not anti-military nor anti-government, and not radicals. We are concerned citizens doing what we feel is our civic duty (as the media has failed ask the important questions or to connect the dots) for the sake of the victims, for our loved ones, future generations, our country and the world.

We all have a right to Truth and Justice, to Peace, our Rights and Freedoms, to real Security and Freedom from tyranny by rogue regimes, agencies, and corporate elite fascists. That includes you and your families.

http://www.fv911truth.org

http://911civilinfo.blogspot.com/

Last edited by adanac on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
President Ford

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We Are Change LA & LA 911 Truth Earth Day Festival Outreach

V for Visibility! Cool
swedes4911truth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Stockholm / Sweden Reply with quote

Here we are once again on the 11:th in Stockholm. We had a nice meeting and dinner afterwards.
Blackie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: PERTH AUSTRALIA Reply with quote

Another excellent Action today, thanks to all who gave their time, it was very inspiring.

We had our best turn out of truthers since Sept 11th and had every walkway covered between the Art Gallery, the Museum and the Library.

We handed out over 150 dvds, a big stack of Franks flyers and a handful of deception dollars.

The building 7 screen worked well. Most people don't know what happened to WTC7 and our laptop video enabled them to quickly see that 9/11 was somewhat different to what they believed. It was fascinating to watch peoples reaction to the 3 minutes of footage (taken from LCFC & Zeitgeist) and proved well worth the effort. We'll improve the amplification in the future by ensuring Alex Jones' voice rings loudly around the entire square.

MarkInOttawa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Edmonton Alberta Reply with quote

Found this on http://911civilinfo.blogspot.com/

We were back at the highly successful corner of Jasper and 100 Street across the street from (I kid you not) THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE. I had to go it alone again for the first two hours by the luxurious Hotel McDonald and managed to meet several folks who were thankful for the Canadian 911 Truth movement, getting the word out and pushing for a new investigation. Emily came by on her coffee break to help with the last hour.

We were both sporting our new Kootenay 911 Tee shirts Emily received from Brad (THANKS BRAD!). Its funny because, we had a few brand new Edmonton 911 Truth TEE's, freshly minted by Paddy Duddy, son of Calgary 911 Truth master John Duddy. Brad's TEE's did the job we wanted with exposure to 911 Truth via sidewalk and roadway. We plan to barter our own TEES away for trade on more blank DVDs and handouts.

All in all Emily and I dished out over fifty copies of 911 Mysteries DVDs and 100 printed handouts to people who came to us for their free 911 Truth info.

We had one snag this day though today. Sorry guys, but ....

A Security Guard asked us to leave immediately from the front way of the TELUS building. I calmly replied "but this is a public sidewalk, don't we have a right to be here? He said "no its not public" and that we had to leave. I said (switching from CI into CD mode), "then please summon the police and have me arrested" (still believing I was on a public sidewalk). He said he would not do that and explained in detail that only the curb by the road was public and TELUS did in fact own the sidewalk ...weird, eh?

Finally, I decided not to continue further and replied "...then we shall respect your advice sir and move down the street". I know it sounds like a script, but thats exactly how it went. The Security Guard added that he "supported what we were doing". So, off to a new location to finish off the remaining hour. Before moving on, Emily gave the young Security Guard a copy of 911 Mysteries. This worked out fine as the new corner was warm and sunnier with just as much interest in 911 Truth.

Last edited by MarkInOttawa on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
rdwndysrf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Seattle Events Reply with quote

Awesome weather day! About time for Seattle!

We spent about 2 hours in the morning at University of Washington, then moved down to Pike Place Market to mingle with the tourists in town for the Dalai Lama.

We had some great conversations with a few tourists from San Fransicso and encouraged them to look you guys up. The wife has awakened in the past few months and really wants to do something! Many more couples like them, I suspect.

People in general were very supportive - we had not a SINGLE negative encounter. We gave out 150 DVDs and about 300 flyers.

However, we ran into a little trouble with the Pike Place security asking us on a few occasions to leave the area. We didn't. Pike Place PUBLIC Market is NOT PRIVATE and there is no reason the First Amendment should be suspended on sidewalks within a PUBLIC area - so we will continue to hold our ground. Our next visit could be interesting, so we'll be bringing video equipment with us to record their unconstitutional behavior should it persist. In the meantime, we have an email into the the ACLU for clarification.

YT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW YORK CITY

propan0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Madrid, Spain Reply with quote

I see the people in madrid didn't post their action yet, so I take the liberty to do so myself, here it is:

Source
Travellerev

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sydney, Australia - Action Report, ABC etc... Reply with quote

It is so cool to see all the people I've met in Sidney, now that I know who you are.
I've been able to bring the first NZ 11th of every month forward two months so we will be sending our first report in after the 11th of May. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> April 11 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: