truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Louisville, Kentucky

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> February 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you be involved in any actions on April 19th to address the cover-ups at Waco, Oklahoma City, or Columbine?
No.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Yes, Waco.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, Oklahoma City.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, Columbine.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, all three events.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Yes, two of those events.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
There was a cover-up at Columbine?
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Louisville, Kentucky Reply with quote

On the 11th we will meet at 12 noon at City Cafe (in the upstairs area), 1250 Bardstown Road (next to Baxter Cinemas in The Highlands). From there we will make a plan of action and hit the streets.

9/11 Truth Louisville is co-hosting a free screening of 9/11 PRESS FOR TRUTH on Monday February 19th, so we will be promoting that screening during our actions on the 11th.

We just found out that Sir, No Sir (A documentary about the anti-war movement within the US Military during the Vietnam war) is showing on the 11th, so in addition to hitting the streets, we will be attending this screening and promoting the 9/11 Press For Truth screening there.

If you live in the Louisville area (or will be visiting Louisville on the 11th) and would like to get involved please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Abel Ashes (abelashes.com)
Phone: 502-609-6020
Email: [email protected]
Organization: http://myspace.com/911truthlouisville

Also, here’s the info on those film screenings:

SIR, NO SIR
Sunday, February 11th, 2007 @ 2PM
Central Presbyterian Church
@ The corner of 4th & Kentucky
Downtown Louisville, Kentucky
Free!

9/11 PRESS FOR TRUTH
Monday, February 19th, 2007 @ 7:30PM
Zazoo's Bar and Grill
102 Bauer Ave
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Free!

(Zazoo's is located in St. Matthews just off Frankfort Avenue, between Lexington Road and Cannons Lane, near the six way intersection of Frankfort Avenue/Shelbyville Road, Lexington Road/Westport Road, and Chenoweth Lane/Breckenridge Lane.)

Very Happy

Last edited by Abel Ashes on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total
YT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet
Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: February 11th 2007 in Louisville, Kentucky Reply with quote

Kelly and I went to a very well attended screening of the excellent, "Sir, No Sir" and handed out fliers for a screening of "9/11 Press For Truth" organized by William Bartley.

We gave out fliers to attendees as they exited the Central Presbyterian Church in downtown Louisville and left fliers on the windshields of attendees cars.

I continued into the night getting fliers into windows of local businesses (coffeehouses, restaurants, video stores, record stores, bars, bookstores, retailers).

The "9/11 Press For Truth" screening attracted only a small audience (about fifteen people). In attendance were a number of local anti-war activists who were disappointed in local anti-war groups that don't address the 9/11 cover-up and seem more interested in supporting Democrats (anti-war or otherwise) than in stopping the war(s).

One attendee was a former stockbroker. She was working in Manhattan when the Twin Towers were destroyed. Another formerly worked at the Pentagon in the 80s when the Iran/Contra scandal broke. Stephen George, staff writer for The LEO (Louisville Eccentric Observer, the local politically minded free weekly founded by newly elected Congressman John Yarmuth) was in attendance.

I lead Q & A and discussion for about three hours after the film and Billy Bartley got everyone in the room signed to take action on the 11th.

I wanted to post some photos of Kelly and I leafleting, but I guess I'm doing it wrong (All I get is text).
Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://a259.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/l_e83490666bdba8840886d9433888509a[/img]
YT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Abel, I think you just left off ".jpg" at the end of the image link.

YT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh lookie what I found Very Happy

Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Photos Reply with quote

Top to bottom:

2-11-07 Abel Ashes

9-11-06 Mischa

9-11-06 Kelly and Abel's signs

2-11-07 Kelly Hyde

2-11-07 fliers
YT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You rock, dude.
YT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKC
Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

I love that photo.
Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: DELETED Reply with quote

DELETED
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> February 11 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: