truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> December 11 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE Reply with quote

POST YOUR DECEMBER 11 ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

or mail to [email protected]

thanks to all contributing activists!
GroundZero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: JERSEY CITY Reply with quote

NJ WEARECHANGE / JERSEY CITY FOR 9/11 TRUTH

Today we had an amazingly successful rally. We dispatched around 150-250 discs within 2-3 hours, and plenty more cards and pieces of paper. The response was jubilant and positive. Only a couple of people really got upset when we told them that the new president is not our lord and savior, and is related genalogically to both incumbents...AND is a member of the Bilderberg Group and CFR...

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JC911TRUTH

PIX FROM FOLLOW-UP ACTION ON 12/13/08:

Former Minessota Governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Victim's Family-Member Bob McIlvaine

Manny Badillo, Victim's Family Member, Luke Rudkowski (founder, NY WeAreCHANGE)

At Ground Zero today we had a solid group of around 10-20 people throughout the day in shifts, and we also met with Jesse Ventura and camera crew who were filming for his upcoming TV series that will examine conspiracy theories, 9/11 in particular. We met and interviewed victims' family members and first responders. The response was very energetic and people flocked to hear our message. NJ and NY WeAreCHANGE teamed up for a fantastic action. I hope this inspires the rest of the truthers out there reading this because your photos each month inspire me. I thank all of you for participating in our movement in solidarity.

Last edited by GroundZero on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
sodak_911truth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: South Dakota first 9/11 truth day Reply with quote

These photos were from today in Brookings and Sioux Falls South Dakota. Jan. 11th we're headed for Vermillion South Dakota and will hopefully have over 100 dvds ready to be handed out!

Peace
YT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN FRANCISCO

Great day, we spent 9 hours on the street, had 16 people out total.

Reaching out to Johnny Law.

YT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA

I think it's a first for the campaign... two separate groups taking action in SOUTH DAKOTA.

Frihetskrigare

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Truthaction with videoprojector! Reply with quote

Last month we brought a TV set at our manifestation. This time our team advanced even further having a videoprojector outside.
We offered hot mulled wine and gingerbread biscuits for the people that we wanted to awake.

Last edited by Frihetskrigare on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarkInOttawa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Ottawa Canada Reply with quote

December 11, 2008 - 6:00 PM - Rideau Centre
-13 C (Feels like -20 C)

Believe me, it felt like -20 Smile

A full on city bus strike was happening so our location (one of the central bus stops in the city) turned out not to be as sweet as before. Nevertheless, six of us braved the cold and the wind with 500 DVDs. The bag at my feet is my 'Bounce Prize Pack' that I won from CTV's A-Channel.

Gotta love the signs.

This girl is homeless and was sitting on the ground hoping for money. I didn't bring any with me, so I gave her a disc saying 'give it to the next person that gives you money after we're gone'. She was reading the information card while we did our action so she may hang onto it. She received a few bucks from people, so I'm hoping she found a place to sleep. It was still pretty sad to see though.

Tyrone actually had his 9/11 shirt over his coat so no, he's not a crazy Canadian walking around in a tee shirt in minus 20 weather.

James rode a bike for over 2 hours from the other side of town just to join us tonight. THIS is why we make sure we're at the location we post and why we never miss a month. Way to go James. That's true dedication and it's greatly appreciated by all of us.

Merry Christmas from Ottawa 9/11 Truth.

The center of the universe is (of course) that marvelous land known as Fraggle Rock.
It is thus called because it is a rock and Fraggles live there.
Gareth Newnham

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: London Reply with quote

LONDON

We met at 7am and headed off to London Bridge to catch the attention of the thousands of commuters walking to their jobs in the City of London

After an hour or so City of London Police turned up and said they would arrest us for 'obstructing traffic' if we didn't remove the banner.
We didn't want to waste the 11th in a police station so we took it down.

We discussed 911 with them and each of the attending 10 officers took a dvd each.
Unsurprisingly none of them had heard of Peter Power when the subject changed to 7/7.

-

We handed out 400 dvds in Covent Garden

-

After an extended lunch (and a break from the cold) which coincidentally saw 9 of us sitting round a table numbered 11 we headed to Charing Cross station.
Ali took to the bulhorn and we saw 800 dvds enthusiastically taken out of our hands in little over an hour.
911 leaflets make good reading on the train home.

-

We had about 18 people out throughout the day.
Distributed 1200 dvd's - each with our own flyers and 1000 with ae911truth pamphets in.

Last edited by Gareth Newnham on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
President Ford

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Los Angeles Reply with quote

WeAreChangeLA in Hollywood Freeway Bannering

Hey, sorry for the crappy cellphone pics, that's all I had with me. I think Chic took some that hopefully are better Very Happy

PS: Mark in Ottawa is awesome ... looks very cold there Shocked
Erik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Sydney Truth Action Australia Reply with quote

Sydney Truth action and photos of our Truther Christmas party.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
propan0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Barcelona, Spain Reply with quote

First of all, much respect to all groups taking part, you are a true inspiration!

Ok, here's our report from Barcelona, Spain:
We were 4 dedicated soldiers, armed with about 500 flyers, DVDs, and what is turning out our best weapon, an information panel that you can see (overburned by the sun) below.

Our strategy is simple, find a very crowded walking-only area, with enough space not to get harrassed by police, and setup the panel. Immediately we see people congregating around it and studying the information in it with great interest.

(sorry for crappy cellphone quality on this one)

We had so many discussions I couldn't even remember how many, all were positive and civilized, SO many already know what's going on up to a level, and this is ideal to get it into public discussion, which happened right there and then, between us and the public, and (most importantly) among the public itself.

We would like to suggest the use of information panels that stand up on their own, it really catches up the attention of the public, and gives them an opportunity to study it themselves, and not listen to us if they don't feel like it. Remember this is a very delicate psychological moment for people that are first being exposed to this information. Respect is a MUST.

That's it from us, keep doing what you do, you are the true heroes of our time!

Report in spanish here
YT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYC

in the pouring rain!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> December 11 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: