truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACTIONS: NOVEMBER 11 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: ACTIONS: NOVEMBER 11 2009 Reply with quote

POST YOUR NOVEMBER 11 ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

or mail to [email protected]

thanks to all contributing activists!
YT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SYDNEY

We had an excellent action at ABC headquarters in Sydney. About 25 people showed up and we had many banners and a sound system. The security guys threatened us for having a video camera pointed at the building, but we reached out to a lot of people and did a lot of promotion for the upcoming conference. It was a lot of fun having an action with Janice from 911truth.org, Luke from We Are Change, Richard Gage from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and John from Truth Action Australia. We did ABC for a few hours and then later moved to a big traffic island outside of Central train station.

Well, I'm being hustled out the door to see freakin' kangaroos so here's a nice picture of Janice and Luke and I'll post more later.

They're up on the Truth Action flickr though if you wanna check 'em out now.
We Are Change Oklahoma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Oklahoma City Freeway Blogging Reply with quote

WeAreChangeOklahoma - Street Action November 11, 2009

Last edited by We Are Change Oklahoma on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
YT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOULDER COLORADO

YT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COSTA MESA, CALIFORNIA

GroundZero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Jersey City Reply with quote

In Jersey City we had an amazing response. We met a police officer who is a 911truther and many many many black people spoke to us about the betrayal of Obama and how he is no different than Bush. In fact, some people said we are worse off since he took office. We gave out Loose Change An American Coup, Blueprint for Truth, and my new film 9/11/2001: A Space Odyssey. There was a lot we couldn't include in this summary of events, but here is a video showing some of the citizens and their response to our street action!

On 11/11/09 WeAreChange New Jersey spoke to citizens of Jersey City about 9/11 and the announcement of the dollar collapse, the New World Order (global government) being announced, and much more. Please support us by visiting http://www.wearechangenewjersey.org/ and by coming to our street actions!
matthew_naus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Milwaukee, WI 11th Of The Month 9/11 Truth Street Action Reply with quote

We created a new banner for this street action and we turned a lot of heads with it. We had 9 members show up passing out hundreds of DVD's and some Rock Creek Independent Newspapers.
Check out the pics here:
http://9-11.meetup.com/390/photos/?photoId=11772412&photoAlbumId=762231
Take A Stand For 9/11 Truth Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin
http://9-11.meetup.com/390

Take Care Matt
Ottawa911

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Ottawa Canada Reply with quote

Happy November Truthaction everyone

I went out and got the WhatReallyHappened golf shirt, but I should have picked a darker color. There's a reason I don't wear white Smile

Oh well

It's dark outside by 6 PM now, so the pics aren't the best. The pics don't matter though. Getting out and distributing the information is what's important. We got a good night tonight. It was a warm night

We got rid of about 280 of 300 discs in just over 2 hours. By then the temperature was starting to drop. Mission accomplished and those 20 discs will go out next month.

We also received another 100 discs and sleeves as a donation. Many thanks to all those who donate materials and time. We always appreciate the help

Happy Remembrance Day from Truth Action Ottawa
----------------------------------------
Mr_Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: November 11th action - Brisbane, Australia Reply with quote

Just got home tonight from the Hard Evidence Tour 2009 in Sydney.

I'm pretty sure there's a thread going on that so my thanks will be there

As Bruce was saying, a low turnout mostly due to people working and having family commitments but we did get a great response. A common occurrence being people wanting information from you.

Having a single burner is hard but I managed to hand out 15 Loose Change: American Coup's and 10 Fabled Enemies along with flyers from AE911truth.org and Hard Evidence tour cards.

Central Station is literally a stones throw away from the ANZAC (Australian / New Zealand Army Corps) memorial and I spotted Active duty Army or Army Reservists boarding two buses. I told Bruce that his superb home made sign would do quite a treat.

They managed to get a red light and stared at the sign for a good 20 seconds. The only emotion I can describe they showed was a reserved respect with a touch of curiosity. Hopefully it was a talking point on the bus amongst some.

But anyone in Brisbane stayed tuned for Richard Gage on November 19th!

Details here: http://www.thehardevidence.com/site/brisbane/

$10 suggested voluntary donation.

WeAreChange Brisbane & Truth Action Brisbane photos:

Rogue Leader

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San Francisco

14 activists from SF Truth Action and We Are Change converged in San Francisco to distribute information about 9/11, engage the citizens, and help end the wars.

Carol Brouillet and the Northern California 9/11Truth Alliance set up their booth, too.

Veil_Lifter_DD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great dedication everyone! Keep it up!

INDYBAY.ORG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: